A list of useful links for Ashbourne's residents and visitors.
- Medical Practice - Ashbourne Medical Practice The Surgery Ashbourne
- Pharmacies - Lloyds Boots
- Dental Practices - Ashbourne Dental Practice Oswald House Dental Practice White Peak Dental Practice TLC 4 Smiles
- NHS Choices
www.counselling-directory.org.uk To find a counsellor near you
Rehab 4 Addiction offers a free helpline dedicated to assisting people suffering from drug, alcohol and mental health issues. Rehab 4 Addiction was founded in 2011 by people who overcome addiction themselves. You can also call Rehab 4 Addiction free on 0800 140 4690.
Step by Step Recovery - offer free advice and support on addiction and recovery, with a freephone number 0800 170 1222 and have lots of advice on our website at: https://www.stepbysteprecovery.co.uk
Step by Step Recovery also help find people treatment, whether it be counselling, detox, rehab or pointing addicts and their loved ones to local resources such as NHS & Social Work alcohol and drug teams, as well as the Anonymous fellowships.
www.derbyshirealert.co.uk - This site gives details of local crime reports, missing people etc. Register to receive news and appeals, local crime information, and prevention advice to your email account.
https://crimestoppers-uk.org/ - Crimestoppers is an independent charity that allows you to report crime completely anonymously.
- East Midlands Airport - guide to services
- The Train Line - Train services from Derby, Uttoxeter, Buxton and Litchfield
- Trent Barton - runs the "Swift" service, bus service running through Uttoxeter, Mayfield and Derby
- High Peak Buses - services throughout the Peak District
- Ashbourne Community Transport - door to door responsive transport
- X52 - seasonal bus service to Alton Towers
- Moorlands Connect - Flexible and affordable travel across the Staffordshire Moorlands
https://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/distracted-driving - useful general driving advice.
Links for young drivers: