Ashbourne Town Council Elections
Election for all four Ashbourne wards will take place on the 04th May 2023.
You can download an application in the attachements.
Applications must be handed (in person) to the returning officer at Ashbourne Town Council on the dates below.
- Briefing for potential candidates -15 February 2023 (on Zoom at 6pm)
- Pre-nomination briefing for candidates & agents – 6pm on 15 March 2023
- Parish Notice of Election published on 21 March 2023
- Nominations will be accepted - 24th March 2023 10.00am-12.00pm and 27th March 2023 2.00pm -4.00pm - Ashbourne Town Hall.
- Nominations may also be submitted at Matlock Town Hall from 21st March to the 04th of April between 10am and 4pm and Agricultural Business Centre Bakewell Friday 24th March 2pm-4pm and Monday 27th March 10am-12noon.
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - 5 April 2023
- Post-nomination briefing – 6pm on 18 April 2023
- Deadline for new postal votes – 5pm on 18 April 2023
- Notice of Poll published on or before 27 March 2023
- Last date to apply for a Voter Authority Certificate - 25 April 2023
Posted: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 11:06 by Sam Howson